Search This Blog

October 30, 2013

Falling leaves

Falling leaves by dy secondlife
Falling leaves, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.

 Have you ever been so far up in a tree, You felt like you could see forever?  Gotten that pit in your stomach with fear of falling?  I Dislike heights,  I would say hate, But I do not use that word, it is to strong for most things.  The hardest thing to do is conquer a fear, overcome an obstacle, let yourself believe you can do the impossible.  I cannot say I have overcome much, like most, I go day to day, I struggle, I  fail, I succeed, It is a cycle I am quite used to.  I Fear the Unknown future, I fear snakes, and the most I fear is losing those I love the most.   Until I cannot move, Until I cannot breath, Until I cannot feel and I am numb from something uncontrollable, I will Climb to the highest branch, look over the tranquil scenery and I will Believe,  I will believe that regardless of if I fall, I will get back Up and I will keep Climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment