Search This Blog

October 28, 2013

Eternally Yours

Eternally Yours by dy secondlife
Eternally Yours, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
There is euphoria in being a vampire, the best cross reference for a human is being on ecstasy and valium at the same time. It is a Numbing complacent feeling until you find that one thing you want, and then it crawls through your entire being, a passion that cannot be stopped or harnessed. To be a vampire is to give up the simple things like taste, Sleep, pain, But to gain Flight, eternal life, Eternal Love. As one from the darker side, my days are spent in hibernation, behind closed drapes, walking around the bright rays that escape in the small arches of the heavy fabric. Music is how I spend my days, calming, soothing, numbing notes. It is at night I become alive with an energy words cannot describe, as if something has taken over my thoughts, filled me with an obsession of prey, one that keeps my body tingling with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment