Search This Blog

October 12, 2013

When the Heartache ends

When the Heartache ends by dy secondlife
When the Heartache ends, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
Holy Shit, this song is about being let down, By that one person who promised to protect you, never harm you, live each day to make yours better as they break your heart, You want them there, You need them there But you can't have them there, it is ultimately the double edged sword. "Tell me again, how you will still be there when the heartache ends" is a Bit sarcastic, Really ? You are there for me? Tell Me about this? *Laughs* and then there is the Lyric "And if I stand here silent I almost start to feel you fading in" They had already done the damage, left you broken after all is said and done, After all that, in the weakest of our moments we may still miss what is no longer there.
There ain't nobody who can show you how
To find the surface when you're underground
There ain't no blanket that can hide this cold
There ain't no memory that ever gets old
But it's alright, why don't you tell me again?
How you'll still be there when the heartache ends?
But it's alright, why don't you tell me my friend?
How you'll still be there when the heartache ends?
Rob Thomas - When The Heartache Ends
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fws8CSlfmgE&feature=kp

No comments:

Post a Comment