Search This Blog

October 18, 2013

This is how a heart Breaks

Seriously one of the Most energetic Heart break songs EVER, It gets you moving all while saying I've been Fucked Over and It hurts. When you fall for someone it always seems so great, the perfect choice, then the bottom hits, they are No different than the others and the ride from high to low seems so fast and furious. When you realize you are done, the adrenaline over takes You, Shoot first ask questions later kinda moment, Run fast and get out before something or someone changes your mind.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And make the most out of life
Now don't you take it for granted
Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded
And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take
This is it now
Everybody get down
This is all I can take
This is how a heart breaks
You take a hit now
You feel it break down
Make you stay wide awake
This is how a heart breaks

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_lci2lJTY

No comments:

Post a Comment