Search This Blog

October 3, 2013

Eternal Shadows

Eternal Shadows by dy secondlife
Eternal Shadows, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
Flickr is Like My Blog, I can make a Picture and toss a Poem or thought, a Moment or lesson I have learned, hence I LOVE it! I used to have a blog about common sense, Er Ok I mean Uncommon sense since Most do not have it in a virtual world. I was the devils advocate, the bitch, the word of reason in many ways, Yeah I may have been hurt before But I'm totally cool with letting go and walking away. One thing I have done blogs On is shininess, You know how new stuff is always so pleasant and fun and well, Er NEW! New shoes, clothes, food, People in a SL... Yay for NEW! I used to be the Social Butterfly, the party girl, the one who was always on the go, but I have since learned that longevity is not boring it is comforting and peaceful. As you have probably figured out I LOVE photos, they tell a story, they can trigger an emotion, they can basically be a moment held In time to cherish forever. I LOVE that, because a Lot of Moments i want to keep. Amusing is the one who showed me the wonderful world of photography is the one who ultimately showed me the biggest lesson on shininess, after showing me this Love of photos, the picture taking stopped, it was as if, I was not even amusing enough to take a Picture Of.... seriously, I have the personality of a Social Muse, when wanted ha ha.. Ok, back to topic, I will never get tired of taking pictures, same avatars, same people, same place, it is all in how you see it, I take a FUCKLOAD of Me, I mean, Unnecessarily to many, BUT I do not make them all the same nor do I feel Like I need a Plethora of other people to fill my life with substance or different pictures. The picture is only what you make of it, the same as your second life, If you make it complicated and messy like a data base, Garbage in/Garbage out.. You cannot fill your life with all New things and expect things to stay the same. Nor should you change things just because they are not new any more, in order to change things around you, you should ALWAYS start within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment