Search This Blog

October 28, 2013

The travelor

The travelor by dy secondlife
The travelor, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
“Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. There are games to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball
will make you the winning-est winner of all.”

Dr Seuss

I Love this man, He was so upbeat and literally honest to point of amusement.

Where have I been? Where did I Go?
Did I move fast? Why did I go slow?
Forgetting my path, Off of my plans,
Letting go of lifes silly demands,
Grabbing for difference, running so fast,
Get me away, Get me away fast,
I know theres a game, a game to be played,
I lost my way, Should not have strayed,
But look at the lessons, Look at my Past,
It was just tomorrow, and now gone so fast,
So I wont close my eyes, Oh no I don’t dare,
And Into the future My gaze I will stare
Ok There is My Dr Seuss Like Poem 
Hugs and Blessings to all

No comments:

Post a Comment