Search This Blog

October 30, 2013

Wrecking Ball

Wrecking Ball by dy secondlife
Wrecking Ball, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107859465986/

Ever have that song you want to hate so freaking bad… BUT CAN’T… This is that song for Me, I Personally am far from a fan of the artist that released this song, BUT the song is so well written (Not by her) that It tears me up. It seriously Irritates Me to no end, so I am going to post this damn picture, which has Been in my head for days Now so I can let it go and Move On. The Song you ask? Oh yeah, I am also going to attach a Link to a Cover of it, Really well done and Less irritating for me to admit I Like.
WHY Does this song hit a nerve, well I think the lyrics are just to true, especially when you have been in a relationship that was destined for failure from the beginning. It is a Tribute for those that tried, Put it all in 1 hun then lost it all. For each I am sure the lyrics and song will mean different things But for Me here is how I Hear It
We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny
(Here is the part where, For vanities sake, we WILL make this work, even if its Not right, Not even an intelligent decision)

CHORUS
Don’t you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can’t live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was break me
Yeah, you wreck me
(Sometimes people change to the point you don’t even know them, It is erie really, it is more like who was I really with, I think the wanting part is wanting what You thought you had, because the next line is living a lie, who the hell wants that? I’m not signing up for that shit anytime soon. Next chorus is the wrecking ball part, to me signifies tossing yourself in, good, bad, or well just stupid (Ha ha) BUT apparently this person never intended to be who they said they were, You can beg someone to be honest, to open up, but that’s going to go Nowhere fast. Ultimately it will break you, the trying, the pleading, the disappointment, they WILL wreck you

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you’re not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we’re ashes on the ground

(You build someone Up, Give them confidence, tell them how awesome they are, how they are so wonderful, How special they are * Can You say Huge Ego? * and they say fuck it, I don’t need you any more, Look how fucking awesome I am

Don’t you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can’t live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you


I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
And instead of using force
I guess I should’ve let you in
I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
I guess I should’ve let you in
(Here we go, it’s the end, and GAH, she apparently was not actually 1 hun ether, eh it happens, for me at least it was more of a Sings * I Know some thing You don’t Know I Know” thing but regardless I didn’t share, why bother, like talking to myself except for Im an awesome listener  )

Don’t you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was break me

I came in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crouching in a blaze and fall
All you ever did was break me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

Yeah, you, you wreck me
Ok End of song, they were not who she thought, they of course will blame her because she jetted, but hell, how long can you kick around with a cold corpse, ya Know? she tried, got hurt, Moments over, But DAMN this song is so strong.. Kudos to MoZella, Stephan Moccio, Sacha Skarbek, Dr. Luke and Cirkut that actually wrote the song, I give you admiration for making a song I so wanted to dislike, but you pulled My ass right in

No comments:

Post a Comment