Search This Blog

October 18, 2013

Old and New

Old and New by dy secondlife
Old and New, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.

This is My OLD ass hair, Let me Look at the Date.....Holy Shit, 2007, Shit its Old But i still Love it. It is from what i can tell from the maker DS DESIGN'S. When I started SL, I went for dark Complected Black hair, It was my version of Beauty, of course the Polar Opposite of ME< I am blonde and pasty faced, Eh, I can still toss On this hair and smile, I think it is Fab done for being so freaking Old. I think I wore this hair for 2 years just because It was so Me, I Looked maybe spanish or european and Loved It. Funny I met my first partner whom was dark complected, dark haired as this avi, they soon found Out I was the Polar opposite of what I Perceived to be, but at that point they just did not care, Just as their Looks were Not important to me, It was thier mind I loved. So here I am over 6 years later waiting for thier ass to Log Into skype and take a few SL Pictures, and I still can relive yesterday as if it was only tomorrow over 6 years later. Hold Onto who your were, how you felt and who you knew, because It does not always last, but when It does, the ride is never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment