Search This Blog

October 18, 2013

street Corner Symphony

street Corner Symphony by dy secondlife
street Corner Symphony, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.

Sometimes you have to dance Like noone is watching, I personally brought My Puppies with me, because I did not feel like being alone at this early hour of the Morning. When you wake and remember to be thankful for this wonderful life you have been givin, all the good and bad, you can also learn to celebrate even the smallest successes like my lipstick looks great with this shirt. Appreciate the bad, embrace it even, without those splashes of pain, our happiness would not be so intensified. As of right now I am thankful for a "I Miss You text" and a good night sleep, even if I am up at the ass crack of dawn. Today I shall Celebrate life as I head to my friends Fathers Funeral, and share their pain, and spend the rest of the day filling a basket full of goodies for them to munch on till the over whelming loss has subsided. I Live for pay it forward, and I know it will come full circle one day.

It's morning
I wake up
The taste of summer sweetness on my tongue
It's a clear day
In this city
Let's go dance under the street lights
All the people in this world
Let's come together
More than ever
I can feel it
Can you feel it

Come on over
Down to the corner
My sisters and my brothers of every different color
Don't you feel that sunshine telling you to hold tight
Things will be alright
Try to find a better life

Rob thomas

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaoyodNJFyk

No comments:

Post a Comment