Search This Blog

October 18, 2013

Not just a Woman

Not just a Woman by dy secondlife
Not just a Woman, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.

I love these Empowerment songs, admittly we are weak, yet strong, We have to hold the world, yet can fall apart from the smallest things. I Know I can be strong, I KNOW I can make it through anything, But I know at my weaker times, I can crumble and feel as if the world is falling in on me. This song was written for His wife, who has a painful debilitating nerve disorder, she can hold herself together to be a victoria secrets model, but at night, she is in so much pain, she cries in a silent abyss of despair. I think the bottom line of this song is his respect for her, for holding them, their life together all while dealing with her own illness in which he cannot do anything. He is in awe of her strength. Thank you to those who truly respect the inner qualities of their partners, It is those of you, that give us strength in numbers.

She's just a woman
not just a woman
She's terrified and
she's unafraid
She'll change her mind
with the change of the seasons
She's every reason
you'll ever need


She'll never say what you
should already know by now
Sometimes you'll swear
she can read your mind
Sometimes she'll seem as if
she's broken down

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC0c6SQKyo4

No comments:

Post a Comment