Search This Blog

October 14, 2013

Something To be

Something To be by dy secondlife
Something To be, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
Play another one of those heartbreak songs
Tell another story how things go wrong
And they never get back
My pain is a platinum stack
Take that shit back
You don't wanna be me when it all goes wrong
You don't wanna see me with the houselights on
I'm a little too headstrong
Stand tall
I don't wanna get walked on
I can't stand what I'm starting to be


With No Music I wanted to hear On the Radio I pressed play on my Cd player in the car, and out came My Rob thomas Cd, Blaring old skool tunes.. This song is So me, Like a year ago I Probably would have seen this song a bit dif but as times change things so does our outlook on stuff. I see this song as constantly finding ourselves in situations, not only how we want to come across to others, But how we want to be inside. No one wants to be weak or get hurt but ultimately it is inevitable. I found myself In between a kind hearted soul and a raging bitch, Yeah Im right in the middle there, See it? LOL
From today forward, as I have always been, I will still be looking for something to be

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_JmPj9fRS8.

No comments:

Post a Comment