Search This Blog

October 20, 2013

The Anchor

The Anchor by dy secondlife
The Anchor, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.

What is holding You back? Toss that crap aside, Deep into the depths of history, No looking back now! We all have something, Someone holding us down, where we are, unable to move, suffocating, suffering, Why do we hold onto it, Easy Complacency. We become so used to the weight, the tightness we forget it is there, but once you try for something that would interfere with it, THAT is when you feel it, Your at a wall, the end of the leash so to speak. I have carried my anchor, tossed it and never dived back in to search to see how it was, I know its still there, among the sandy shores and green sludge at the bottom of the water, I'm not gonna Look, Because I hate to wear shower shoes, Fuck that shit ... Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment