Search This Blog

October 18, 2013

My My My

My My My by dy secondlife
My My My, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.

Being silent and holding things in is a way of coping with things your not sure how to express. Sometimes we are scared of possibilities, other times we already know the answer and try to put off the outcome. Within each of us lies the strength we never knew we had to live out our happiness with or without what we thought we needed.

And when you find you're spending your time
Wanting for words but never speak
You tell yourself that the things you need come slow
But inside you just don't know


My, my, my
Let your bright light shine
Let your words live on
Far beyond this life
Beyond this life


Hold on to anything
Everything's over and done
Has the fear taken over you
Tell me is that what you want
To make up your life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vra08lcpT5E

No comments:

Post a Comment