Search This Blog

October 18, 2013

Lonely No More

Lonely No More by dy secondlife
Lonely No More, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.

I Left the harder songs for Me for the last, these are more personal, a bit more, soul tearing. this song is my whole last relationship in a 4 and a half min chorus, being in the middle of people and being so lonely you want to disappear into oblivion. You want to try, But history already tells you why bother, its already over, thier words deceive their actions and your feelings deceive the smile on your face. you stand there pretending, or as I call it, Role playing out every moment, knowing what is going on, yet pleading for them to change, to be who they once were, their empty promises last as long as a kardashian marriage, maybe longer, depending on the marriage. THey Know your not the type to deal with this Bull shit, yet you love them enough to let them treat you like the water boy at a super bowl game. It is one thing to be alone and to be lonely, Yet the worst is being with someone and wishing you were alone.

Now it seems to me
That you know just what to say
But words are only words
Can you show me something else
Can you swear to me that you'll always be this way
Show me how you feel
More than ever baby
I don't wanna be lonely no more
I don't wanna have to pay for this
I don't want another lover at my door
Is just another heartache on my list

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9K0d2ALK_4

No comments:

Post a Comment