Search This Blog

August 13, 2011

How can I miss you, If you won’t go away?

 

So if you have that person, Who you thought may be the one, and then they go all bat shit on you… Yes you know the crazy ass mental case who cannot let it go.  Making someone's life miserable for months after a break up is just unacceptable,  It is a passion for some though, and those are not equipped with the intelligence to get help. 

If you know me, you probably know who I am talking about,  I am not even involved but I am on the sidelines, doing the …..::Shakes Head:::…  I know howw bad this stuff can hurt, It can tear you up, but the fact of the matter is, How is being a perfect bitch helping you or anyone, I mean it is wasted energy you could have put into oh, I don’t know, Try Being happy.   I have found the best revenge is happiness, It is moving on and it is letting go,  apparently there is not class on this, nor is there common sense when it comes to her thinking.  She is just determined to  hold onto hatred and agony and to spew it across the internet.  Funny thing is,  She is not a ghost, Far from it, she has websites all over with her names linked, real life and avatar name,  She worked for her father, she is married, and unhappy at that.  Still she chooses to play with other people or have the people she pays to do it   I am a pawn in her game, which is fine,  I walked away (It’s a new trend)  She muted and de friended me for DJing a mutual friends birthday party, … Touche….. He will always be closer to me than her,  and I am completely fine with that, even thought she still tries to weasel her way back in.  I stay quiet, I don’t want nor do I need that kind of drama, I just want her to go and live out her fabulous life down south and not be such a karma killer.

I used to have on my Profile, My Karma ran over your Dogma…. I loved that saying… anyway

So If your reading this, If you have an ounce of respect for yourself, and can admit your wrong or have gone to far. for the love of god, please do so, you are dragging this out way to long.  No one is bothering you, you are just stirring the pot, and then I am the shoulder after it hits the fan for those I have Friended only since it all happened.  Until then, the rest of us will enjoy what little time we have, to spend with one another.  I remember you saying you loved me like a sister,  Yes, I do……You need help and I really hope you find your happiness at the border of your insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment