Search This Blog

August 20, 2011

I Got Married…. Eh Not so Much

 

So I have been AFK for a while, On maybe once a night to see a live show, chat to a few People, but really, I am not sure if you know this, But Ummm, Summers Freakin Ending soon people… Its gonna get COLD out… SO I have been hanging outside with the Neighbors, drinking Hard.. M kay, Reallly Hard Lemonade and chilling in the sun in the afternoons till almost bed time.. Mm Yea.. It has been fun.  Those that I do talk to are on skype, so I don’t need to log In and kill my laptop battery.  I hear I have this other fantastic life though Through my friends, It is Fantastic…. Let me tell you.

I was accepted Into SL  Harvard

I was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize in Secondlife

I have the Perfect SL Boyfriend

I made a Million dollars and Bought a SIM

and Oh shit, I am marrying a SL  Enrique Inglasis next week we are then jet setting off to Tahiti  to have Lil hawt Inglasis’s before we settle down in a Colonial mansion on the Sim I just bought

M kay, None of that is actually true,  But hell ill take any of the above if you can give it to me.  Funny how one can be AFK from SL, Be on for maybe at best 4 hours a week actually chatting and have SOOO many things going on.   Hmmm People call it information, I call it, total Bull shit.  But Eh let em talk, Feel free to copy paste any of the above attach my name and tell people… I was told if people did not talk about me to worry, Apparently I am doing very well.   So in between cybering my new love, and spending my million linden, I have been in my RL yard, It has grass, I'm sure you have seen grass before, Maybe a few days before you started secondlife (It may be brown now due to No watering) .  I have 2 weeks before school starts, and then I will be back to my normal schedule, My real secondlife (Enrique, Please don’t leave me!)  Umm hope that’s His Name….. Hey, Umm IM Me when You get this, cause I am Freakin lost here… Maybe it’s a blonde moment.. Umm Nah I probably fell in love during one of my infamous ambien moments and have forgotten who they are, and they of course have not written me because they are taking care of their mom, who fell ill suddenly and she is in an area hundreds of miles away from internet (Maybe he is at my cottage where he forgot to call the Phone company for DSL)  but of course he will contact me at some point because while I am sitting out in my RL yard I am planning our virtual wedding and making up names for our Lil prim babies oh and a Virtual dog and cat.  OMFG  I am so Busy!  I need a dress and flowers and  a place to do the vows, Holy shit,  who is going to walk me down the isle… M Kay .Well Heres Some BS Photos If you care to share. As soon a I figure out who he is, Ill attach our profiles… M kay Peace Out!

Snapshot_001

wedding_001

If You want to Know who He is…. He is Me, I am Him, we ARE the Perfect couple… and Well We are both hawt so Great for Photo Shoots.  and No I did Not pay for the wedding dress Or veil..  amazing what You can accumulate in an Inventory In a Lifetime of playing SL.  Um No you cannot meet him, He is My avatar and well, I made him for just that, to take Pictures with… He was at the time, My version Of SL Hotness… and he is 3 years old now with a Unisex name… Smirks…… Kay… Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment