Search This Blog

August 19, 2011

Virtual Burn out

 

Yeah, We have all been there, Just tired of the drama, the simple pleasures don’t seem to be worth the hassle of logging in anymore.   I think everyone hits a point where walking is so easy.  I myself last night, logged in for maybe an hour and a half, I had full Intentions of putting up a skybox, to the point where I was On top of my main house as a a center point and then I ended up in a 3 hour conversation with Trolo on skype.  That was long overdue, Between him being sick on and off and me also we have been sending offline messages to check in on each other.  I have known people to walk away for a year, Come back for one day then disappear into the grid as If they were never there before.  I am not that person, but I do cater to my own needs right now, and well,  My BFF is moving in across the street.  There is just not enough beer and vodka for the next 2 weeks before school starts, then we will both have to behave between football, soccer and other Misc activities. 

Snapshot_001

Back to Topic,  Some people dabble in different games,  Maybe a different world similar to secondlife, or maybe a bit of CoD.  It all depends on what you  were doing in Secondlife, But literally what you were getting from this massive virtual world, you are now getting it elsewhere.   Since I am Single, in both realms, I kinda just run from Live venue to another for the Music,  I love the Music.  I have plans next Wednesday to go see Mando again, but this next time hopefully with someone if their work schedule clears Up enough. They said to me, “Oh I think you took me to seem Him”  I remember the night well, He ended up buy all the CDs, It was Not Mando though it was mankind, yea it gets confusing….. So they want to join my  quest next week to hear mando now, and I am fine with that, Since I do tend to stay to myself most of the time. 

I know sometimes things happen that make you WANT to walk away, Break ups, argument, dealing with people who just cannot quit their BS.  I have been Lucky as far as, I may leave for a few days but I am always back, I may hide as my old avatar for a while, not really hide, Most people know both of them, she is not a secret, But less people tend to talk to me there,  My First life is a Bit more biting than Lindsay, But if I am on as her, I don’t really want to be bothered with random requests, Offers and cyber requests.  So what do You do when Virtual burnout kicks in?  I am not burned out, I am just using my time more effectively and spending it outside… I may get a darker shade of pasty now… Hey it could happen…. I know once things settle down for me In RL Ill be back, Chatting to My Friends,  Hitting all the Good sales and well Just enjoying my Virtual Paradise.. Until then RL has called and told me to get my sun on.

No comments:

Post a Comment