Search This Blog

August 13, 2011

Letting It GO

 

This was written for a Well, Old friend who seems to have Issues,  they harbor the bad things and cannot walk away, Sometimes it is best if you just use happiness in yourself  as revenge.  If your reading this, I feel very bad for you,  your hatred and spitefulness has ruined your reputation, and you will never be the same person to many people.  Please just let it go. 

I just cannot let it go, Maybe I need some meds,

Whenever I think about you, before My eyes all I see are reds,

I think maybe I loved you, maybe I was obsessed,

But all I know is now, I am a total mess,

I cannot function without the drama, I cannot just let it go,

most sane people look at me, and yes, I know they know,

I am firmly planted here, somewhere in yesterday

With disturbing thoughts and hatred, I cannot find my way,

I for one am alone, surrounded by all these friends,

It seems I still cannot let go, where does this pain finally end?

I think I am sane, but my actions speak so very clear,

I know I was hurt, but that has taken over I fear,

I cannot stop this behavior, Nor can I let it rest,

I am still plotting and planning, I have become the people I detest.

No comments:

Post a Comment