Search This Blog

August 18, 2011

Mandoaa Dragonash

 

Last night I only logged to see a person live,  I have been following them since, Well I call Social Sands days.  Social ands was a place that had comedians, Live music and Karaoke.   I remember snuggled Up with Trolo at the corner couch listening and then over the Mic came a voice singing 3AM by matchbox 20.   I was floored … He made 3AM his song,  He made my heart drop,  He made me use the “Pass the F out gesture”  I am not  a gesture person.  That was in 2009. 

So last night I logged just to hear him It has been a long time.  I have always loved his sense of humor, along with his renditions of songs, he makes up as he goes, playing his guitar and those he wrote himself, Notably the few about secondlife.  I of course asked for my MB20 song, But it was late in the show,  He sang a bit of Ceelo and 3rd nipple, even put a spin on Mmm Bop,  but at the end, I was left without MB20.  He promised me next week he would make up for it.  I have of course found a few other live acts I enjoy, the majority that start with the Letter M, Mankind, Maxamillion and then Ed but it was Mandoaa that I know was the one to set me on the path for live music in secondlife. He left social sands a few months after,  I was In his group and got all the updates on his thereabouts, and really I just have to look him up on youtube if I really want to hear him again.  After that show I saw Harper was playing, Harper is also Very Talended so I went to his show.  In my quest to waste a lil more time, I profile perved for a bit until I came across a.profile with a post I had in my facebook a LONG time ago.

Hello. Here are my answers to yesterday's messages, in order of their arrival. Yes. Tommorow at 5pm. Duct tape and piano wire. Tonight's safety word will be banana. No. Thank you

I was cracking Up, It was a bit surreal since the second I saw the safe word I was close to Peeing My pants. So I sent them an IM, Something I Normally don’t do

It ended up being an hour long conversation on Doritos, Profiles, Rum and cokes  and sliced limes.  It was actually pretty funny, I would copy paste, but you people would think Im freakin crazy….. Eh Its called a time filler.  Keeps my mind sharp and my verbs in check.  So  Any way,  Go see mando, He freakin rocks, I believe my BFF may go with me next Wednesday, and Mando promised me to sing my MB20 song.

M kay well Off I go, Here is  Pic I took at Mando, Mucho hugs and keep it real, well as virtually real as Possible.

mando_001

and Here is MY 3AM by Mando, the guy from St Louis who melts me with his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment