Search This Blog

August 13, 2011

The Slave Factor

 

So it’s a random IM,  Out of Nowhere, I have no clue who this person is, I mean Their name on Skype nor their Secondlife Name is familiar.  I respond,  they call me goddess… Really Goddess,  Umm Yea,  Ok they are off to a good start except they have no clue who I am  Nor can they tell Me where I know them from.

24 Hours  later and a few More random IMs later, I get online, ask them where we Met, they have No clue,  nor do they care.  But 24 Goddesses later, I know what they want,  they want to be my slave… Uh, Really, Nowhere in my profile do I have accepting slaves, Slaves wanted or Random cyber with sub-servant men wanted.  I do Not have Mistress, Dominatrix or even close in my profile…. I have something about rainbows and Unicorns. Yea this guy needs help. 

After I have been more than nice In Secondlife, and turned his Slavory/ownership request down,  I log off only to come back to skype beeping.

Him: Goddess

Are you there goddess?

I wait for you In Secondlife

Me: I logged Off, I am not Online

Him:  May I be yours Goddess

Me: My Slave?

Him:  Yes Goddess

Now at this point I’m just plain Irritated, and well, If I treat him like shit, Eh, who cares

Me: I’m not online, I’ll deal with you later

Him: May I ask what time it is there goddess?

Me:   No

Him; Smiles

Really, I mean Honestly, this guy is just, Well, Heh…IDK,  I will log in later and “deal with him”

…::Shakes Head:::….

No comments:

Post a Comment