Search This Blog

August 23, 2011

The Reality of Virtuality

 

A virtual place is just that, Virtual, the term Virtual is referred to just that

  • Not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so

    So that brings me to an Important part of the blog.  Reality.   Reality is physical, it is more than any virtual world can give us it is that we deal with everyday, before we log into our cookie cutter life.   the one we have planned out in a virtual bliss the one we  grasp when online, the one we hold so dearly. 

    So My reality has taken over well the last few weeks, to be perfectly honest my contract is up at my work location in a few days and I have been putting in a lot of extra hours there, going in early and so I have been sleeping MUCH earlier,  when your up at the ass crack of dawn the last thing you really care about is logging in to pet a few Meeroos and type to a few friends who may or may not be online at that perceived time, Since most of my friends are on pretty damn late,  If they are my friends they will be there when I do finally get my ass back on. 

    SO there it is…………. Yes it is out there, My Reality,  It is plain as well reality can be.  I did partake in some drinks on Friday, seems like a week ago now, lemonade and vodka have tasted pretty damn good might I add. 

    For those out there who Know me enough to actually know what is going on, Cheers and Mucho hugs and kisses, and those out there reading into my blogs as if it is the word of some virtual gospel,  Wrong!  Once again if you read the top of my blog, I blog about anything and every thing that makes me wonder… If it makes Me think, I blog it, I have no set intentions, I have no virtual boyfriend, I have exactly what I had Before, Nothing except a very few close friends who actually know what's going on.  If you pay attention to my FB, I may toss out a movie I'm watching or maybe Tutoring, But  it still is a sprinkling of what reality has given me, 

    So, For the record…………….

    Here are the highlights

    I am Not getting married

    I have No clue who “He” is

    I am getting laid Off

    I am Not a Millionaire

    Me and Enrique have not yet met, but if I do, I probably will not have time to blog about it

    My Virtual life and reality is Only shared with a few people in advance.

    But feel free to fill in the details with whatever you please, because my life seems to be much  more interesting when others fill in the blanks.  I appreciate a  good story,  makes me think, and it also gives me a reason to blog more. 

    I was going to do a love story blog, may still do it.  Who will be the leading man… Please feel free to fill in the blanks,  He will know who he is if I ever press publish.

    Until then may your virtual happiness always stay where it needs to be and may your Reality not be harsh.  Peace Out!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment