Search This Blog

August 7, 2011

Songs That Talk

 

Don’t we all have those few songs that we can Listen to over and over again, Ones that No matter what, will stay with us.  Ones that comfort us, calm us aand make us go back to maybe a time that we want to go, Or ones that allow us to let those memories go.  Here is a few Of my all time fav songs and why they are my favorite.

Poor Bozz

I knew a guy, He was for what its worth a bit confused, and very lost, His name Inworld was Bozz, and since quit.  He used to dedicate this song to me at live shows.  I never understood the underlying meaning until much later, He did need someone to save him, He needed someone to stand up to him, and I did, But I also walked away and never looked back.  Bozz Unplugged was a screwed up guy but hopefully he has found himself in the last few years.

Beauty is only a Moment away

When your standing in the middle of everything, It is sometimes hard to see the reality of the whole situation.  The loss of someone is hard but we all have to  let go of someone at something for one or another reason.   I have never heard a sadder more strengthening song ever, It relaxes me to the point where I fall In and out of love every time this plays.  Listen to this guys other songs also, They are all Very good, but this is Far my fav of them all. 

Christian Rock.

Ok, I am driving and I am scanning the radio in an area I am not used to being in, I hear this song, I stop. You are More than the choices that you made, You are more … I am In love with this song…. I have No clue who these guys are, But they have a new fan.  I am not a Huge Christian rock girl But these guys are very talented, and this song speaks volumes, You are only accountable for your actions from now till eternity. 

Rob Thomas

Most people know his mainstream hits, But this is my choice for those less known ones, It is beautiful in the simplicity of the message,  He sings it as if he has been there and realized that sometimes you have to admit defeat before you can move on and fix it.  Mellow and smooth….

No comments:

Post a Comment