Search This Blog

August 17, 2011

Sleep and Slushies

 

I am tired, Seriously tired, Just maybe burnt out, probably because I have slacked on my  whole taking care of myself and forgot to take my iron pills… Yea I am a freakin brain.  But I did remember them today, and hopefully tomorrow…  I am not looking for an excuse to head back to the IV drip lane.   Funny  I have spurts of energy, and then bam it hits, I am exhausted again… Yesterday I was outside with my neighbor and the slushie mobile came by.  My son is a Huge fan of this  Slush maker on wheels.  It is like an ice cream truck but they give you shaved ice and you make your own slushie.  I usually hide in the house on these days hoping not to hear them. Not because I don’t want one, but because the person driving it is someone I went to school with.  Here is where My Introverted self is displayed to perfection.  I really don’t want to talk to you…. Let me be.  So anyway I got him his slushie, we chatted,  I really tried to be nice (It was Pointed out I became very quiet once I found out we had gone to school together) .  I even gave her a tip.. Yea, I am nice, I just don’t want to be bothered with Who Diane married or what happened to the football star Ken, Is he still selling cars… Umm, I really do not care.  I look at it this way,  With every piece of useless information I have to store, another Piece of maybe somewhat useful information gets pushed  back or out.   So Last night I slept early, I could not be bothered with useless stuff,  I Kinda feel bad, since I was logged in On my phone and a few Ppl tried to reach me.  Well Back to work, Hope  your day is wonderful and for me, Eh, I think maybe a Monster or Ampd energy is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment