Search This Blog

August 3, 2011

All In a day

 

So I have Been sick, Pretty Sick actually,  I am Pretty sure I have spent 90% of my time on ether the couch or in bed, amazing how everything around you can fall apart while you lay there in misery.  But, the good news is, I ate yesterday, Num, Toy story soup, It sucks, Don’t buy it… But I had to eat, Had been since Friday that I ate last.  My Virtual Romps have been Few if any at all.  I can feel Great One Minute then needing a nap  the next,  But at least the spurts of energy are coming more and more.  My hours are Pretty Screwed up, I was sleeping at 8PM then up at 2 AM wide awake… Never a good thing when you have a energetic 6 year old with a Love for driving cars over your face in the morning to wake you.  One morning, Cannot remember which it was, they are all blurred in a Weak haze, I got to see the Behind the Music with Enrique Inglasis, then fell back asleep during Christian Agulaira, I don’t think that is spelled right, But you know who that is. 

Yesterday was an actual good day, Well, I had to drag my ass out, Get food, Coming home from vacation and not shopping much, I could let let my son live on fruit Snacks alone.  So I shopped.  But I also hit the Best buy,  I needed a External hard drive, ended Up with a 3Tb one and a lap top, Only I can walk out of best buy with a budget and leave with my bill Quadrupled.  I am still Pretty weak but I am sure once I start eating, I will be Much better, But then the thought does not make me giddy,  I am pretty happy with my gatoraid and the occasional water.  Highlight, I had a Pepsi yesterday, not having one since Friday, That kicked in and really gave me a Energy rush, But I used it all shopping.  So back to my couch for a bit, may grab a nap while I wait for the dryer repair guy who I am hoping is equipped with the right part.  I was In Secondlife only for a Lil bit last night, Sleepiness hit quick, I felt bad but getting up at 4 or 5 am lately is Kicking My ass,  Today it was 5 ish I got up, grabbed an hour nap on the couch b4 my son got up, and been cleaning since.  So here I am On my new Lappy, I am Kinda In love ATM with it.  It is sleek, clean and has No stuck or missing keys. Oh yes, In my sick state, I was on my other laptop, Thought I could fix it by popping off the key, Umm Don’t do that Ok, Not real Smart.. I have all 3 Pieces, Just cannot get em back on correctly,  So that will go to my friend to fix.  Ok, I am Out,  I want to toss on some make up, doing the Milf look today,  My hair is Curly and Piled On my head,  but I don’t want to look all pale and sick ether.  Hugs to all, and May your Virtual day be full of Minimal Crashes, No Viruses, and Fast Uploads.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment