Search This Blog

August 7, 2011

Alternate Addiction

 

In secondlife we all have well an avatar, I would say say the majority of those out there have 2.  We are Known by one, maybe hide on another alt account and call it a day.  Well there is extremes to everything I guess.  and here are 2 People who have both gone to an Extreme.

We will call this guy Seb.  He Is in RL a white collar worker, Loves country music, Sings Very well, has a charm as smooth as butter and well, He is Alt addicted.  This story is only interesting because I came upon this Information by chance, Pure Luck, that and he tried to pick me up as one of his alts, while trying to partner me on yet another account.  We spent hours talking, and at night he would sing to me, George Strait all Love songs, Check yes or no, I cross my heart, He was my sweet country singer.   Then it happened,  On my security system at that time, I had an issue and logged in.  It gave me a list of people who had visited the lot, a lil red button asks “See Alts” I press it, My heart drops. I still believe some of the things he said, Like, He was a very talented writer, the story about the turtles was very sweet for a childrens book.  The fact the had children, both athletic,  and also the fact that he liked me, but I am not into polygamy, nor do I think the other 5 girls on the other accounts were,  I never said a word, I just disappeared Into my own virtual haven, a small crack in my otherwise tarnished heart and moved on.  Lindsay and sebastian, relaxin All in all, I do believe my last count of his fake accounts was 15.  He denied it, as any man would, and stopped logging as my Country singing, soft voice in the night, never to reappear online again, well that and he marked it so I could not see he was online.  

At the time when I found out about all the excess accounts, I did not go all bat shit,  No, I did not yell, Nor did I call him names, I made sure Our last night together was memorable, told him to make his choices and sent him off.  You see, Boy genius was partnered and or attached on 5 other accounts for his own twisted reasons.  I do miss him, why I was not hurt, I am not sure, But I guess I did not have the strength to hate him at that point.   Funny thing, We still say hi on occasion, He ignores me when it is better for him, not sure he realized what he did to me as far as all his bull shit lies, but that is an entirely another blog. He told me about a Month ago his reasoning back then was “He got caught up in stupid”  well, apparently I fell for stupid, So who is smarter?

Next on my list and last is the Keeper.  Keeper is a collector of sorts, they make them because they are bored, Maybe they liked a different avatar, maybe they want to try a new role play, The keeper has about 30 avatars.  I cannot say I have met them all, I really cant,  even they cannot remember who I have met, I am friends with 3 or 4 of their avatars, and the rest are little pieces of magnetic dusty images of one late night they allowed me to meet the New master, the Cyborg, The rocker chick, the street thug. 

d n lindsay

Me and the Keeper

I have known keeper a long time in secondlife,  he is personable, amusing and has a kind heart, Yea he may have a few slaves, but really in secondlife what guy hasn’t had or wanted a few.  unlike the above, he is not a avid partner freak, nor does he go out and look for the next best thing, He create them like art, to the body piercings, the guitar and ammunition.  He is a stickler for detail, If I see a store is going out of business I send it his way, See who he creates to have yet one more avatar.   It is something to do, and something to also track,  have no clue how long his list is now, nor would I ask, Not my place.  But I know they have enough to crash a sim, If they were able to log as all of them, 

Two times I have gotten to hang with his one alt, a rocker guy, He looks edgy, He looks wild, He looks like in Real life a broken heart is just a few hours  away, but maybe that is all you need.  Dancing to the live music on the ever so popular intan dance balls, he talks to to the live musician singing, about the view “I only can see who I am with, She is all I need”.  *Shakes head*  Umm Yea.. Back to reality….  He is to a charmer,  but an edgier one, and no lies, just the moment, I cant promise you tomorrow, But Tonight, well that is entirely a different story. 

Untitled

A Few of the Keepers Alts

I think people make alts for their own reasons, maybe to just fill in empty time, others to make it a multiple second life tiered like a Star trek chess set on Ecstasy with all Female pawns,  Regardless, I guess my only advice would be Voice Verify, and well, Try to be yourself, as a friend told me the other day “If they had just been honest with me, we could have been friends, and someone here would have accepted them for Just that”.

No comments:

Post a Comment