Search This Blog

August 15, 2011

An Old play, New Day

 

So I am thinking,  What the hell do I write about, Hmmm,  I have been keeping quite busy lately,  and I have not a lot to say…..Stares at the Keyboard.

Oh Hey, I like slurpees,  No that’s Not it, but if you want to buy me one, Blue raspberry and cherry are My all time favorites. Ok back to the Blog

So my old friend came back,  I met them over a year ago at a country place In Secondlife, He asked Me to dance, Before I could get there, another girl had double hit on him and  put a Kabash on that… Smirks… It was Ok, because as soon as that happened, a few blogs before happened with Seb.  Ahh the good Old days.  So anyway we have remained friends on Facebook, Chatting on occasion, and just  keeping each other up on stuff, and Well, He once told me I was the Most beautifully painted wall he ever met… If only I would let him inside… Yea,  I have Issues Letting people Inside.. Especially if their Intentions are shady, Umm Even if they arnt, Ok, Im a Big ol freakin wall,  But Im nice and sweet to everyone.   I know he likes me, He always has,  and of Course it is brought up again, yet today.

Foggy Romeo and Lindsay

Him :  Maybe we will be together In Sl

Me: Things Happen, You never know

Him:  You Know your one in a million

Me:  Maybe one in a few, But a Million is stretching it

His name alone screams romance,  Ha ha, But he actually is not anything like his name, I know him now, I know he is a rock n roll loving, Country boy with a Love for Dorritos and Ampd energy drink, We have those things in common, along with a few others that are besides the point.  It is good to see his name back on my list, I did Miss him,  and I know both of our birthdays are coming up.. Shopping trip!  I have no real plan, Nor do I have any wants or needs, Just to exist, and to enjoy what little time I can with those that appreciate my off the wall honesty, My sporadic humor and my little quips about RL and SL.  He is one of those I could probably say anything to and he would not blink,  We have that in common.  So, I know he wont read this.. I am lucky he IMs me, he would rather voice….. Damn he's so lazy LMAO…  It was great hanging out today, and we will be shopping soon,  So If you see me Inworld Hit me up, I may be pulling him into Misc stores since he has worn the same damn thing for the last 6 months…..

No comments:

Post a Comment