Search This Blog

February 18, 2012

180 Degrees

 

So at one point I came back for a bit to be there for someone who asked.  I did not mind, They were and still are close to my heart.  It was out of friendship and the want to help.  Not sure I was helpful, But I held my own as the crap hit the fan towards me at least. 

Some people have to have some type of drama or someone to throw crap at to be happy.  I am not that person.  I run.  Hence I step out again.  It is not that those friends mean nothing to me, No, I did my part back then and once I am not needed, wanted or whatever, I can and am able to walk away. 

Funny how conversations can go from

Before

To This in no time

silence

If I am needed again, I am sure I will hear something, from someone, Via Skype, text or Inworld message.  It will ultimately happen.

Some people come into our lives and bless it others leave their foot prints on their way out.  Both are not a bad thing.  ether way you are a better person, you were able to grow from knowing them, that is if you allowed yourself to. 

Funny how time changes everything, Be it a person, action or something that was said.  I myself try not to do a 180 on people, and If I do, they know why.  Others tend to change but are not into the reasoning behind the actions.  Make the rest of us guess, Wonder or assume, and we all know where assuming gets us,  Nowhere.  But sometimes that is all we have. 

I have been able to look back on past friendships and without any emotional attachment anymore been able to understand the circumstances better, Why? even if it was never said out loud.  I am sure I am partially right if not more. 

Logically I can look back on things said, Done and most often, NOT done and say, Ahhhh, that is why. 

So for all my Secondlife friends out there, and even those just on Facebook, If my attitude changes at all, It is that I am mirroring yours to mine.  If I act cold and distant, It is because you are that towards me.  I feel no need to be all warm and fuzzy towards those who have given me their 180. 

It is always a good time to move the fuck on, Don’t you think?  Why stay where your not wanted or needed, and why for shits sake pretend you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment