Search This Blog

February 23, 2012

Someday

 

I will let you go, I will let you carry on your life,

I will cope with my own,  deal with my own strife,

Hopes and dreams crushed, Tossed along the way

Past memories left in snapshots, no words left to say

Cold shoulders, empty rooms, all part of the plan,

silent regrets, miscommunications, but nothing to understand

Whispers in the night, Call out in the darkness inside,

Head against pillow, No one to confide,  it was then I cried,

I cried for yesterday, and then again for the day after,

My head filled with sorrow, missing the smiles and Laughter,

It is only the hope that one day, Someday it will pass,

Like the the sand slipping through the pinpoint, of an hourglass

 

Really Rob Thomas says it better

No comments:

Post a Comment