Search This Blog

February 9, 2012

I’m Meshy and I Know it….

 

So I finally installed the Mesh viewer Firestorm.  I have been through so many viewers and so many upgrades, If I was a Type A personality I would have a twitch in body parts that have not yet been named by the AMA.  I am usually pretty good with change, although I do prefer Phoenix over them all, I can and do have an option to see mesh now, and I was able to figure out how to search.. NOT loving that it being on the web, a lot seem to get lost.  It is slow as far as loading the response.  I am not on enough to say I am going to be a Firestorm trooper, but if I do get the urge to see something other than mindless Ovals attached to avatars, I have that choice.   I hear a lot of the avatars are Pretty cool that you can get, and even visited a Mesh Shape store.  I guess those are cool, I mean, IDK, I love my shape.  NEVER changing… Ok maybe I am a Bit of a Type A personality.  

All in all, it was a lot like the Official SL viewer, It is not as Old school user friendly, I Hate pictures… Give me words.. I mean I'm not a Derelict.  I felt the same way about Office when they went “User Friendly”  IDK what a Squiggly line with an arrow and a square means, But Edit, Format etc are well.. Self Explanatory.  

So I am a Meshy now,  Only way I know stuff is mesh is by them not rezzing for me, So next learning curve is they are meshy and I know It…

Happy Rezzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment