Search This Blog

February 4, 2012

Loves Defeat

 

Snapshot_002

Sometime the words, They don’t come out the way they should,

You hide from rejection, Not do things you usually would,

Funny no one wants to get hurt, but we all seem to fall,

We seem to grab a hold of them, and for that moment stand tall,

Cautious and calculated we walk, we plan out tomorrow,

all the while hoping, that it does not fall and cause us sorrow,

I guess some things take time, takes time to share and believe,

Get past the second guessing, the constant Fear of being deceived,

I am not one to tread fast, I am not one to push the bar,

I would rather walk away, than to allow myself to get to far,

So once the words feel right, and once it seems to fit in so sweet,

We may say them in a jumbled mess, accepting loves defeat,

Grabbing for hope, and hoping for them to concede,

Letting out how they may have felt, it is that I Believe,

is the moment of truth, between two lost hearts,

The acceptance of the feeling, and never wanting to be apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment