Search This Blog

February 28, 2012

Cancellation Of Life

 

Some days are better than others right?  So I endeavered into an Unknown territory… Cancelation

I have never been to this page before, Ever, In all my years.  after pressing the Link, I stared at the screen…

cancel

Yeah, It was almost heartbreaking to see the screen.  I closed it out. 

Then I started to think, It would be so nice to have a Cancel Life option and start over again,  but then really, I am who I am, Would it be any different?  Would my status change?  My thoughts or beliefs?  Doubtful. 

I believe we are where we need to be, at this moment.. We are at a time and place that we created, By our thoughts, Feelings and past history.  What we choose to do with the rest of our time is on us. 

I could choose to be a bitch, a regretful recluse, a product of my environment, a religious activist, a judgmental hater, or I could continue on my path, of simply being me. 

I do not think we could improve by starting over, we have to hold onto all the things we have to make it worth the ride.  It is not the start or the ending that really matters,  It is all that is In between.  It is being the best you can be.  the Best friend, Spouse, Lover, Neighbor, Mother, father and everything In the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment