Search This Blog

February 5, 2012

The Wall

 

So sad the silence, So true the test of time,

Leaves Us a bit blinded, music's a bit out of rhyme,

Shadows of what was there, Notions we thought were true,

Clouds clutter up the skies, that once seemed so clear and blue,

Pieces falling so close, but never quite fitting together,

Displacing all we thought, and rejecting the word forever,

Bypassing any mention, Of happiness and romance,

blocking out the gentle whispers, choosing not to dance,

Creating a tiny world, One where we do not belong,

Denying the fact that the answers lie, Only looking for the wrong,

Granting my only sanity, giving into the one true heart,

But more likely to run and hide, Before it can even start,

Please give me a reason, show me a sign, something to hold Onto,

Fo regardless of my distance, I will always believe in you

No comments:

Post a Comment