Search This Blog

February 17, 2012

Post Valentines …..

 

Vday_003

So Valentines day has come and gone, it was sweet for some, Not for others,  I myself called it a Tuesday. (Laughs) that way expectations were low.

I read somewhere that

“all the stores valentine displays were like cupid stabbing all the lonely people in the heart” 

That amused me.  So what did you do Inworld?   was there love?  Romance?  anything good? 

Vday_001

I always have love, but it is not the romantic type really, it is the companion type.  It is the we have known each other so long it is just there and no need to expect a damn thing type.  So I am sure if I was to have any expectations inworld I would be greatly disappointed.

Oh, But I did get a song, Such a sweet song. 

Calvin Harris

So I got this song sent me me on valentines day, I know it is not meant in the way the song says, they just thought I would like it, and they were right, I Love this song.  It is a New Favorite to add to my MANY I have. 

I smile as it plays, I think about good things and it makes me feel chill.  

So did you get any cool gifts for valentines day inworld?  I saw a Cool gift Ill Share here.

Matching Mirrors with Message capability.

 Mirror1_001

Mirror1_002

Each person has a Mirror and can type out a message daily.  apparently this was a SNAFU,  Both people bought the mirror without the other knowing, BUT it worked out well since now they have their own space to write. 

Okay,  I am just going to post now,  Worked on this Blog yesterday  but had to check spelling Etc. today.  I hope everyone's valentines day went well and may your weekend be wonderful.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment