Search This Blog

February 24, 2012

Dreams and Bronson Pinchot

 

So here we are Friday and what are we doing?  I am going to bed, and soon.   You are probably  trollin the internet, games, people to see what is up. 

I envy you,  only because I used to do the same.  I used to have the drive to look what was up, to see what was going on, and to hang out online with my internet friends.   Then, It stops…  Well , Ok it was stopped a few times, but really I know when I have no need to game for days, weeks, months, moment is over. 

I wrote a blog back In september called 180 degrees, which was my turning point, the way you start to view people that you know online and how they change, then why you come back for whatever reason then, eh, Maybe leave again.  I did Not Publish till just Now, Since, Well I slack at times and then add to it.

I am guilty,  I can come and go, depending on the reason.  I have so few “real” connections anymore that it makes it easier to walk away.  I cannot say I stare at the Log in screen cause I don’t,  I draw, Listen to Music and well, Keep In touch with those that want to be in my life Via text, Facebook and Email. 

SO what is on my Mind?  You ask?  Funny, Bronson Pinchot…  He is a great guy, Who you ask?  well he is a sitcom star that was on this Celebrity dreams show I happened across.  We had the same dream,  Well Pretty damn close, the factors of a House, and Our mothers being killed in some fashion, a fear of abandonment and some other things, But really it was so close his dream and Mine matched.  Funny thing, we both have a Love for Greek revival homes, He renovates On a TV show, I draw them, He has a fear of abandonment, as do I, and both our fathers slipped Out at the age of 2. 

Bottom line was we were both trying to find ourselves, Both were scared to share our dream with anyone, and felt bad at this Reoccurring dream that continued to happen, and Often,  I was Engulfed in this show as he spoke, about this house in his dream, as It was the house I to had dreamed about, Haunted, a mist,  the mother tragically dying, Trying to Escape. 

Come to find out, we were only trying to separate ourselves from our one parent that was our, well all,  we were trying to  sever the Bond that seemed to hold us back, It was NOT that we per say wanted Our mom dead but that we just wanted to Be free of the ties we held with her, She was Our Everything. 

I still love my mom more that anything, and I will never be able to thank her for all she has done for me.  I am who I am today because  she was there both mother and father. 

Ok so I Suck at baseball, But hand Me a Hockey stick and a bunch of Pissed Off chicks and a Puck and I am whoppin some ass… Yeah, I like me some hockey. 

So there is Todays Blog, Handy Isn't it?  I am sure You all will sleep better Now. 

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment