Search This Blog

February 10, 2012

Christion Dinzeo-The singing Prince

christion Dinzeo_001

It was late one night a few years ago.  My friend owned a club that he was getting live acts for.  I had nothing to do but stand there and well listen.  He was pretty picky about the acts, But threw on another act to see how he was.  Did I mention it was late?

Living in Secondlife every possible hour I was not falling asleep at the PC, and even some I was, I stuck around.  Everyone else left except for the owner and manager of the club. So He sang… He sang Josh Groban, Oasis, Rob Thomas, Garth Brooks, Frank Sinatra and a few Disney songs… I was hooked.  My friend who owned the club had to leave..

Go.. I said, I'm staying here… I was NOT going to leave, as long as he wanted to sing I was going to stay and I did.  Over the years he has  come and gone, I have come and gone, We both somewhat kept in touch. 

I randomly logged into SL to send something to a friend,  what was going to be a 5 Min thing turned to 30 as I arrived a TP arrived, Labeled

“I'm Singing”

I am not going into detail about much except that he is Really Good!  He has a sweetness about him that emulates through his music, He wears his heart on his sleeve.  Probably a bit more cautious now being no longer a noob in Secondlife and seen it all, His talents are far from ordinary.  I Long ago nick named him the Singing Prince, I am sure I am not alone.

I of course sat there, My headset on, listening contently with the 25 other people there,  He has a fan base, I am just one of the many that have found him and not let him go.  I told him I was using him for his body, Er I meant his voice,  He laughed.  I was not joking… Ha ha Ok, maybe I was, He is a friend, and I am a fan of anyone who does something well, regardless. 

So Christion, Please never stop, you are one of few in Secondlife I love to hear, be it country, adult contemporary or top 20, you have a gift that I envy you for.  Your talent exceeds many I have heard.  All the best wishes and success,

Me

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment