Search This Blog

February 7, 2012

Valentines Day Ideas



Valentines Day: A day for those who have that special someone to devote their love with Notes, candy, Heart shaped candies and other Means.

In secondlife, Love makes the Metaverse go around, It is part of the romance in a virtual world.

Top things to do for your Valentine in Secondlife that I have found are:

1.  Take them out to a club and dedicate a few Love songs to them…. Don’t Be stingy, have the DJ say it not tell them In IM … that’s just sad.

2.  Take them to a Jazz club after taking them out for a New outfit and dance the Night away, Tell them how wonderful they are In Local chat…

3.  Take a walk in a Garden, watch the sunset or rise depending on your time zone.

4. Profess your love, Make a step to the next level if its from Friends to dating, dating to engaged, or just jump in and partner… I mean what's the worst that can happen.. Right?

5.  Have some professional pictures done of the two of You

6. Write them a Poem or song

7. Make it a romantic movie night and chill on your prim couch

8.  Have some Flowers delivered with a sweet Message

9,  Show them how much you care by telling the whole Metaverse… That would be on the front of your profile if your clueless

10.  Hmm I guess I forgot One Important thing… Say “I Love you”

Those are My Top choices for things for Valentines day, Being around for a while,  I have done a few of these, and not always on valentines day.   I Wish everyone a Blessed week and may all your prim hearts be full with Love and Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment