Search This Blog

February 7, 2012

The Start

 

Snapshot_003

I think of you and smile,  You are my heart and soul

After all this time and madness, the years never took its toll,

You can read my thoughts as if, they were always your own,

as if time has stood still, with you I am never alone,

I guess it always was, as it is to be right now,

For through all the bad and good, we survived somehow,

Where this road shall take us, where we will stop on the road,

Only time will tell, as todays, tomorrows Unfold,

As we walk together, Beside or hand in hand,

Thank you for being you, I hope you understand,

My life has never been, the same since the day we met,

There is to many good memories, to ever have a regret,

For now I leave this open, as I cannot tell you the end,

But I can say I love you, You are my very best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment