Search This Blog

February 8, 2012

Love, Jewelry and JCNY

 

So I did a blog on stuff for valentines day, BUT  I went a step Further, 20 Minutes time, I grabbed some great gifts, some a Bit Pricey, BUT some not so much.  These are all JCNY Collection,  I have to say I LOVE their Jewelry and it is well made even after a few years it will still look great on your avatar.

JCNY  has this personalized area,  they start at around 2500L,  But really, Is there a Price on Love?..  They are SOOO Worth it right….

 

JCNY True Love

Ok,  This is a Mere 5K in Secondlife, With Engraving… Ok , Ok, I know we are NOT all Rich,  So Ill go a Bit lower,  But this is their New release, and Very pretty .. She will Love you 5 K more after, I guarantee.

 

Moving onto to a bit cheaper stuff for our average big spender,  these caught my eye, all priced between 1199 and 2K all very pretty, with a ton more……

JCNY Athena

Ok Maybe the Athena is Not my Favorite, BUT a lot of girl would go bat shit over this, If you want to find out…  Save your Lindens

JCNY Noir Love

Yeah, this is more my style and the ones below,  I Love black diamonds, says I am not your usual Partner, It says… I am special.. Hella lot special than well noone okay, but in my mind, I just feel that

OJCNY Nations Princess

Ahh the Princess…  I own Tiaras that would go well with this,  Look em up on marketplace,  You can send one as a gift to go with the new “Princess” Ring… Nice!

JCNY Promise

 

So you like em a lot, but cannot take the plunge yet?  C mon put your Big girl/boy pants on…. Or your other option is the promise ring,  Still very sweet and sentimental and just an FYI,  the next set will be brought up in a month… remember Secondlife is on a Fast paced calendar so do not be surprised when they are looking at other rings

 

 

JCNY 10 L

Yes,  We all have the poor days,  where we have well nothing but our love to give…  BUT JCNY has a solution,  the 10L rings,  Maybe not as fancy or anything but it is a JCNY right?  very near these rings they also have free gifts…  I pounced all over those like a Kitten on a pile of catnip…..  Nom Nom Nom….

There is a few ways to make sure your valentines goes as planned,  10L can easily be made, and really they are worth at LEAST that much. 

Wishing you a happy shopping experience and if you fine other great places, Please hit me up in world.  Gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment