Search This Blog

February 9, 2012

The Gorean Valentine

 

Love

So I’m blogging about the Valentines stuff and get a message.  It is a Friend of mine, who is my polar opposite.  He is Into Gorean stuff, on some high up position, a Slave master, trader, or something of the sorts.  After chatting a bit, He asks what I'm doing.  I say I’m doing a quick blog on Valentines day, Then asked what he was going to do for… [Insert any name you like] 

He had planned nothing, and had no plans…… I can’t do anything he said. 

Me: Umm.. Can’t or won’t?

After some chatting a while it became apparent that not only was he torn, but that he did want to partner her. She was far from the Gorean lifestyle he held, and he said his village (Er whatever U call it) would lose respect for him if he were to partner her.  He would lose his “Standing”

[Insert What the Fuck Look here]

Long story short, they meet a few months after joining last year at a club, some jazzy place.  They had been the best of friends, Let along shared scripted objects in the Virtual darkness of secondlife. 

My first question is… Why stay with the lifestyle if they cannot accept you

Because I enjoy the role play, It is more like a family.. Yada yada

Next Question….. Why is she still with you?

Ok, Here is my bitch coming out… I am sorry but if I am with you, I am being faithful to someone, for ANY reason, they had better have the balls to claim my ass.   I am not asking for Hovering text but for shits sake, Grow a set

Ok, Coming from a Female,  I am going to say…

1.  If you want to play games and pretend your not with me… I can play the same game just as easily…  It is a 2 way street here.  So I feel like, Well, She is free to go and find someone who WILL Toss her a bone and claim the good intentions, this guy is scared to show

2.  If he loses her, due to his lack of backbone, balls.. Eh whatever part you think fits, It will be on him.   Knowing her, she may be hurt in the end, but I know she is not a total idiot and will eventually catch onto his little Hide and seek game. 

3.  I told him if any of his friends have an issue with whom he selects as a Girl friend, Partner.. WHATEVER…  They were not friends to begin with, now were they.  Yeah it is rough when you have friends that may not accept your choice, but really if they cannot accept, is that not their problem?   Not yours…. Who's happiness are you going for here.  I am speechless. 

Sooo.. after a short chat, he actually saw my point of view.  I told him, it is like his slaves he deals with.  If a master does not Claim her, she is free to go RIGHT??? 

I am far from the gorean lifestyle as much as he tries to pull me that way, But common sense is international… right?   Ok, Ok,  It is not,  but no worries cause I am happy to point out the Obvious. 

Soo,  To close the story out, He is getting her a ring,  I wish them all the happiness in the Virtual world, and well, to those people that do not understand, do not like or have an issue,  I suggest you go judge the one person your supposed to, Yourself and let the rest live out their life as they see fit.

 

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment