Search This Blog

February 13, 2012

Have another, On Me!

 

Ahhh, it is midnight,  What have you drank?  Some of us are sipping on a cup of coffee, others a Soda (Pop where I am from) others, anything with the added benefit of alcohol. 

It is those people we grow to expect the random IMs from, they are looking for that Drunkin Virtual Bootie call.  a Warm Pixel Image in the night, a virtual stroke of the Ego and a no strings attached moment that will forever tarnish your IM Chat log.

I may not do this, but I have a few friends who do.  One is Infamous to just send a Smiley face, see If I say Hi (I have learned Better if I am busy), If I ignore, they vanish.  Another one does it but they start out with idle chat, then lean into it like peering through a window,  then after a while they log off with a IM note saying a shower is needed.  

What is astounding to me is that even when I am drinking, I still, in a virtual world of fetishes, Sex beaches and Fantasies, I can still keep my shit.   I am going to be completely honest by saying that there are a few that are very good at typing, I mean I have had that moment of, Well…….  But I always step back, and I have never once regretted saying no.  It has become my staple, Ok not NO.. I cushion it a bit.  Unless you’re a random dude IMing me, then a bit of Bitch comes out. 

I wish all of the Drunkin peeps well,  and I DO hope they  find their 15 minutes or one hour of happiness somewhere.   I am not totally a cold hearted bitch.  Back in the day I used to hit those “Low” places, just to see what people were saying In local, It amused me.  Because I know damn well the avatar is being controlled by one hand and there is desperation on that end. 

So, if you know me,  Don’t feel like you cannot IM me, I take it with a grain of salt, I do.  Honestly  it is some of the only interaction I get with some on my friends list (That is sad yes)  but the bottom line is, this is an adult world, what I do and to who I do it with is my business.  Although I may not play along, nor do I ever participate in the Alcohol induced pixel Olympics, I have nothing against the people that still try.  If I did, My friends list would be much smaller and well, not as entertaining on their nights of binge drinking. 

So to all you Pixel peeps out there,  Drink up.

*Gawd,  Who took my vodka,  Ehh Shit I drank it all last night*

No comments:

Post a Comment