Search This Blog

June 7, 2011

The Blessed, The Borrowed and the Bulge

                                              dieting

I sit here eating My Tuna Fish sandwich for lunch, No dressing, Just Lemon Juice and a Diet Dew. and I want to Know Why I am Not the Blessed, I mean Come on, I remember Jen, My BBF In Elementary school, She had the Body of a stick and Sucked down marshmallows Like there was a shortage.  I would sit across from her at lunch with carrot sticks, a PB and Jelly Sandwich and a white milk. 

As long as I can remember I was Never the Lucky one, I would walk by and glance at a bakery and collect all the calories available in the window, so Others that bought them did not pay.  Yes I was the Giver – I Gave them the Permission to eat in hopes that one day we would all even out, that my weight would somehow be small on a curved grading scale at least.

Then there is all the diets, *Shakes Head and Hides face* now I am not a total Idiot I know HOW to Lose weight

Calories Ate - Calories Lost doing Physical Activity =  Outcome

Lets say I am Being Really Good one day, Only one, because as Much as I like to say I'm an angel, I am in love with Carbohydrates

I could make it through one day and Be all Up on Dieting, and By 11 PM the next day, Polish off a Huge Bowl or Cocoa Pebbles Or Lucky Charms.

BUT I did Come across a Few Cool new tools to play with, Maybe I can Borrow some will from someone else and keep Up the dieting.

Weight Calculator with Calories Per day

Cool Website to help with your tracking

The One thing that I am trying now is Calorie shifting, Since I am more than capable of starving a Few days, and Eating well a few days and Binging Only in occasion,  it helps your body stay a bit confused as to how many calories It expects.

Bottom Line is though, I don’t Hate Jen for being so Effin Skinny, Really I like My body, It may not be perfect, But No ones is, I am the only person who can PERFECTLY be Me ALL the time and you know what, I am Not really hungry right now, so maybe I’ll go take a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment