Search This Blog

June 18, 2011

The Drama–The D-R-A-M-A`

So today I was out with My sister N brother to dinner and Get an IM, Can U DJ my Birthday party and Defriendcome dance with me, Umm Of course,   I say  If I can bring a date- I can bring one but I have to dance with him– I mean Really  I am Ok with that…..I had a party planned for Mr late On his drunken asses Birthday but He was having fun IRL – Sooo I log in and find I have a Limo waiting tonight.. funny thing It is to Thane – I know this sim, It is where a friend Lost his man parts and got an IM saying come get me – Smirks – Umm sorry had to share – Soo the party starts and 3 hours later – I get an IM

OMG I TPd F

Umm I called BS

No it was true a few minutes later I was defriended and banned from the sim, ejected from the group and Fired from my job..

Really Your going to fire me because I am DJing a party at a Mutual friends Birthday Because you don’t like the People there – Umm OK… I was offered a lot of Money to do it, I did not take it – This was a gratis thing, I did not want Money Just wanted to be there period and help out.... I know wtf is going on, I am not diving into the drama, when I got the IM From the Gen Manager  saying I just basically  was tossed Out, I said Umm Ok, for being at a Mutual Friends party, That’s cool, Ok, have a good Night, then the GM defriended me.


Bottom, line here is, last week I was told  as her BFF and  part of her family n she loved me how wonderful I was, Me being there does not affect me and her friendship – Or did it… No there is no Logic there, Just her pissed off emotions.

But She defriended all of us, anyone that was there was banned and muted, I am not going to say what club it was if you want to know IM me Inworld. I am not gonna be a Bitch about it, No need to,  It is Not my first banning from her – Usually over guilt by association, This will never stop – when girls are mad – they fix it by banning people, anyone that is betraying them at least in their eyes.

image

tonight I am on a lot of alcohol and ummmm I am not in a fighting mood just wanna chill n have fun,  Why she defriended all of us only for the reason, that she did not like 2 people, that is beyond me, Well It is 3 AM and I should get it bed soooo Nigh Night – Night B day boy – Hugs n kisses,  Me being there for u tonight was well worth it – I wanted to be there for U n e way….

ADD On - Amazing how after all that she can IM the guy whos Birthday party I was at and never even bother with me, Well he has man parts and I don't is what I am summing it out to, To bad she will be the one missing out on both of our friendships since we are in Pure bliss without the drama she creates. Now Excuse me, I have another Drama Free evening coming up and I plan to spend it with the Birthday boy again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment