Search This Blog

June 11, 2011

Saturday Stuff and Little Things

I Went to bed at 3 AM this morning, Not the smartest of choices I have made, But all in all a good time, needless to say 7AM came quickly and I felt like I had been whacked by a mail truck, driven by a disgruntled employee.  I could have been worse though, I could have been drinking. 

I spent 2 days this last week (well Okay, Not 2 FULL days but a good portion of them)  taking pictures of that SIM, I have over 100, and I know damn well you don’t want to see all 100 of them, If you do Perchance they are uploaded to my flicker. So , as I thought I would have started writing the Blog by now, It is just to damn nice to be inside, I cannot do it. and I doubt tonight will be an option ether,  I do believe I have plans already. Another story all together. I will get to it soon though, It is on my list of things to do, along with coaxing My Meeroo out of its nest and figure that out.

Sneak Peak @ the SIM

Forsaken City1_022

My Meeroo, I tried to coax, But it did not seem to want to come out yet, I looked Online and saw there is a treasure chest, I don’t have a chest, IDK where to get a chest, Ill get with My buddy, He said he would help  me.

Saturday Night plans, Well, I am thinking about DJing again On Saturdays, Not sure though if I will, I stepped back for a while, the place I was at, just reminded me of old stuff to much. I may be able to let stuff go easily, But my memory is a curse.  But I am guessing Ill be with T again, he has really tried hard to crack me, I give him Kudos for  sticking it out.   We Hung with his friends last night, Well One person ended up being a Mutual friend but had fun none the less, I told them I had gotten a Meeroo, and none of them even knew what one was, I explained it was a Virtual animal that kinda  looked like a cross between a donkey and kangaroo (Not don’t quote me, I have never actually seen One up close)

D: I have a Meeroo, In My pants

T I have a Meeroo for you Linds

meeroos

MEEROO

Yes, They all had fun with the Meeroo term, It stuck till the end of the evening (Or Morning so to speak), That and D new shoes… No wonder they were discounted.. Umm Hello…..

After dancing for 3 hours and then hanging with Ts friends for 2 more hours, I was hit, we both logged and called it a day/Morning/Evening. 

As you can tell I am not adding names to my Posts, I doubt people want to be named, and if they do, they will tell me.  T I am sure would not care, But I still don’t add him. It is My Blog, and well, I like to keep the specifics out, It is My Opinion here and really, My perception is just that, mine only.

Random IM:

Looked at your Flickr, Nice Pics

Me: Thx

You two make a cute couple

Ok, Now this was just a sim owner guy, I was getting the tour of the sim, Even though this was just random IM, I still felt the need to explain and No, We are not a couple, amazing how pictures can be misconstrued and taken out of context.

Ok, It is so nice Out, I Must go, I have no Complaints ATM, Once I do my Smart ass side will be out, Give it an hour, My sons dad will be by, I will undoubtedly have a streak after that.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment