Search This Blog

June 2, 2011

Mixing Of Worlds -Second Life and Real Life Take 1

Testing Testing Is this thing On??

Step away from My Virtual Enviroment and Take a Look at RL for a Moment, and See what you can find - Hoy Shit, I may Like this.

Grab them and Pull them Into My quest, Take them Into a world of fantasy, Love, Hope, and 3D Virtual Enviroment.

Now they are a gamer but more Call of Duty - But as they said Their "Call of Duty" has Nothing on Me ...

SecondLife Is Such a Drama Filled Plethera Of Bull shit sometimes, BUT Why not make it just a Addition to yor RL, I mean Really. That way I can not only Poke you on Facebook, But Next to me to.

Here Is my Plan - Take a REAL Person, One I already Know, one, I can honestly say I could spend my SL with, Toss Us together In the shark infested waters of a Virtual World - See where it goes, Nice thing, I can still Go out in the Real world with you, Kick it at applebys and walk down memory lane. (The lane Spans quite a few years so we have alot to talk about)

I may be vastly Disapointed, I may be pleasantly suprised, Hell I may just move my ass to Ohio, But all in all, It is a experimant, One I have Never done, Taking my real life to secondlfe, was never a thought, till now. I have had a few blunders, yea, I have not always made the best choices, but once again we all fuck up, we all at one time to another take the wrong road, I plan to make this a lesson if nohing else.

We shall see where it goes, may lead me back to the begining, but so far it has been fun, They are over the noob time frame and they can open a box, Thier interest in my scripted bed amused me, But Hey, are all noobs Not into the beds? I made thier avatar the day they started, I forgot one important part.. Yea you can guess what that was, I sent him shopping with a guy friend to "Finish" his avatar. Now that he has gotten all Comfy with the Viewer (It helped that he was a gamer, he Perved My Profile in less than 5 Minutes) We can just hang out and have fun, Meet New Ppl together and, Bottom line, Our Real Lives will always be a part of our second life.

No comments:

Post a Comment