Search This Blog

June 16, 2011

My Meeroos and Me

(Pictures to be added this Evening)

 

Ok, I was DJing one night and I receive a Gifty of sorts with some type of Numbers, I have No Flipping clue what it is, Nor what to do with it, Then I receive a IM from C who who Sent it to Me, It is a Meeroo and he is Of course breeding them.  Any animal that comes Out, C is going to have a small stockpile somewhere and he is going to Be Shipping me one or 3.

So I rez this thing, Looks Like a Lil Hole covered In grass and its name is “Prince Charming” Personality is Lazy and It is from the United states.  Now I feel Like I have already bonded with this Lil guy, Having dated Most of the Lazy prince charming's.  Ok, Enough of the Jokes, But seriously, He could not have picked a Better name or Temperament for me.

After watching a Video with a Nice treasure chest and instructions, I have figured out, well, I don’t have a chest, I have a Mound of grass… Now I am confused, Which is not hard to do since the blonde hair can sometimes take over the more intellectual portion of my brain.  I don’t Call it a Blonde Moment, I call It a daily Process.  I jump Into search on the V2 Viewer, only because I am then on my laptop and of course come across everything Meeroo except for the main HQ. *Shakes Head* Ok Linden Lab you really need to work on the search, bouncy Boobs is great but a broken search for how long now….. apparently this was given to a Linden who does not do coding, only Hits meetings and eats donuts. 

Random IM: Come See My new dreamscape

So I do, I have given Up on trying to coax out a meeroo without a home.…..

Smart Decision, Their friend had Meeroos and gave me all the Information I needed,

Back On the Big girl PC, I rez My nest again and then head off to the store, I bought the Stone House and a few things Of berries, After rezzing those I click Coax again, I see the Eyes blink a few times and wait the 120 Seconds,

I wait…

and I Wait….

OMG I am Still Waiting…………….

Bam!  Out comes My New Little Friend, My Lazy ass Prince charming, the Cutest Lil 3D Virtual Guy I have ever seen (all Xs Excluded, Some of you were cuter and had charm)

I Play with my hud and decided Prince Needs his friend (I was also Gifted a Lil Girl to mate with him) I named her Cinderella, Poor girl is going to have the same dating luck as Me,

*Laughs -  I don’t think I have it to bad…..

Cinderella and Prince charming run around the steps of my home, Chirping and digging up random Items, Asking for snuggles which melts My  real heart every time.  I DID NOT want a Meeroo, I had no plans on getting close to one, But as fate would have it, I was given 2 very sweet ones who I plan on mating so I can give some smiles back to my friends for free, I believe In paying it forward…..

If you want, Hit me up Inworld or stop by Mondani Tesori Sim to see my 2 new Lil 2 day old meeroos, They Love to be Hugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment