Search This Blog

June 22, 2011

Friends With No Benefits

Everyone Knows what Friends With benefits is, But what about the Other Spectrum,  Oh They are Out there, They are On your friends list, they are hiding on facebook so no one can see their online,  they never like or comment on any thing and well they are pretty much just there for show. 

I cannot say I am the BEST Friend to have, But if you say put something out there on facebook I think is funny, cute or interesting, I will acknowledge your efforts.  OK, maybe I am not going to go out of my way to make you feel fuzzy and warm inside, but I purely believe that a friendship is a 2 way street, No Questions asked, just a mutual appreciation for the other. 

I have a friend who Is on 3 social networks, Never says “Hi” even though they are online, Nothing, I will inevitably delete them, I really could care less… I mean I have been blessed by so many good friends, Why clutter up my list with Useless names I have no need for.  If say I needed to talk, would I go to them, No, so what is the point of keeping this random name especially in Secondlife, where there is a new friend lurking around every corner…

I know why I have kept mine, in all honesty, they are females, and I don’t have a lot of friends that are girls,  Girls hate girls and guys hate guys, it is the nature of the beast.  I have a 80 to 20 ratio of Male to female friends, and really the few girls I am tight with, I appreciate More than anything.  I would say half the females added me Just to see when I was Online, and the other half were business contacts and a necessity, 

Most of my male friends, well Seriously we all know what they want, I can go back for years and tell them what they said when and  how I turned them down, Easy peasy, BUT I planned on keeping them, because Well, I like you, Females on the other hand, Holy hell, you would think every female is out to steal your man, Lie and deceive you, this is so not the case, Unless of course the female is not me, HA HA. No really I do believe that most people are not bad, and that there is a good part to all, I am far from trusting people with a lot of personal stuff, but I have my close friends for that, I just want to go out and have fun.

I purely believe a No benefit policy when if comes to friends that I plan to keep for a Long run when they are male, they of course love to test the waters and see if Perchance I have changed my mind at least once a week….. He he – Yes YOU.. No  I just don’t want to lose friends over drama related to stupid decisions and one night stands, not my style and I do have way to much class for that.  So if your reading this and want to make a new friend I am always on the market.

My Next blog will be on the top 10 things NOT to do if you’re a friend….. Now won’t that be interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment