Search This Blog

June 28, 2011

Stronger (Poem)


Basic smiles, Mundane and few, Searching Hoping, cannot be true,.

Looking for the rainbow in the sky, Watching time slowly Pass Us by,

Happiness not far but still not in my grasp, May be more than I can ask,

listening to my inner voice, graceful  dreams are my choice,

Holding up my hands in vain, after you, there is only rain,

But sun eventually will come to call, Drying up the tears that fall,

Rainbows distant but so very clear, I break away from Childish Fears,

Crawl away from the shelter I knew, Understanding, there is Life after You,

Making memories all my own, My new outlook and Smile Shown,

Growing stronger Every Day, Letting your negative Energy Wash away,

Opening eyes and reaching out, Life is wonderful without a Doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment