Search This Blog

June 9, 2011

Updates and Other Crap I need to say


I am working On 2 Blogs Right Now, One will hopefully Be done Tomorrow.

1. I am the Owner of a ... Can not Believe I am saying this *takes a Deep Breath*
MEEEROO! Yes... I am going through the Process Of Ownership Etc. I will be happy to share My opinions after I Figure this Umm Blog-O-Mentary on the ownership, and what I am sposed to do with this random item in my Inventory LOL..... Even worse, I did Not ask for this Responsibility, It was Just a Thoughtful gift...*Scribbles note to say thank you again*

2 I found a Cool Sim, It is a RP sim, Free to join and visit, although I am Not a RPG girl, The place looks great for Pictures, I have met the sim owner who more than generously offered to give me the deluxe tour and so I am going to check it out and Give you some Pieces of Interest as to what to Expect if you go there. So far I see very friendly people and a Family like atmosphere.

Ok, I am done for now, I think I am going to take a few On the couch, I have worked already for the day so I am Beat, 5 AM comes so early,.... *Growls*

Hugs to all, and NO I am not a member of the Meeroo Loving team yet, I am happy with my 2 Prim dogs and cat at the house.

No comments: