Search This Blog

June 24, 2011

Whatever May Come (Poem)

reachoutstock_grayscale-1

Watching your every move,

Listening to every word

Dicing it up to Nothing,

to Believe, It would be absurd

Catching a smile and laugh,

Taking each moment as it comes,

Making my wall a bit higher,

Just in case My heart turns and runs,

Listening to My heart,

and nestling the Good Deep Inside,

I cannot let my self fall,

Because in you, I can confide,

But really what is it worth,

Without a subtle Clue,

It is worth all and Nothing,

It is Old, Yet still New,

What was once so Purely raw,

Is now common and known by few,

But temptation will Overcome,

To myself, I will be true

Emotions so over rated,

Judgments made in total error

But still the common denominator,

You may one day be there,

Flashes of late nights

Talking till the sun shine again,

I am not in this for a race,

Nor am I in it to Win,

I am simply just existing,

I am living for each day,

Whatever comes shall be,

No words left to say

No comments:

Post a Comment