Search This Blog

June 4, 2011

Sandals Or Sneakers

 

I have a graduation today, It is on a farm, and today is going to be close to 90, It will be kind of like hell but with cute farm animals (No Meeroos please).  My plan is to wear a new sun dress I have, but then sandals are in order, so if I wear shorts, if I step in shit, Well I just think it would be better with sneakers on, but damn its going to be sooo freakin hot today, and I don’t want to go (stomps foot and throws a small tantrum). 

I dislike functions with lots of people, Makes me want to hide behind a tree, or climb to the top of the barn and just watch from afar.  My son has forced me to be cordial,  he has friends at school and I have had to hit birthday parties with numerous of his friends parents, I usually want to crawl under the cake table, But I force myself to sit there and smile.  As the resident Introvert, I  am great at helping clean up, It takes my mind off taking to people, so I am actually quite a catch at a party.  Need someone to gather the paper (really who wraps any more??) then I am your girl, that is what the Introvert will be doing, because we don’t necessarily have to talk to anyone while doing it, 

Back to the party today, because I don’t have long, Did I mention it is also an hour away, 2 Hours in the car, and at least 1 hour there, My afternoon is shot, I might as well have Saturday and my ass handed to me on a platter.  If it was not family, I would send them a check and call it a day. 

Yesterday I planted flowers, to keep up with the drunk neighbor,  her husband stays home, and they do not have a lot of flowers, but the few that they have look nice,  I tried to have my 6 year old help, he pointed out  digging the holes was not his thing, so I figured he could master the art of covering them after I put them in the hole, well that to was not his Forte ether, Playing with the hose, Now that is a strong suit of his.  To be 6 and not have any worries,  He claimed he is making my breakfast, I have every right to be scared, very scared, His specialty is baby carrot and tomato sandwich (He does not cut up ether mind you, He is not allowed to use knives, he is 6).

As soon as I finish this up it is to the stove to make eggs with the help of my 6 year old (er No Jelly would NOT taste good in these cheesy eggs), then off to the showers and Ill be faced with sandals or sneakers again… it is going to be a long ass day.  Oh and the Drama in SL only got worse, it escalated  and left everyone involved abandoned and hurt.  Now the one who HAD common sense (Key word here is HAD) is now doing bashing on Misc. secondlife websites.  *Shakes head*  I choose to believe that this will all go away, but I have a feeling this is going to be the Internet equivalent of “War of the roses”.  Good Saturday to all of you!

Now sandals or shoes……

No comments:

Post a Comment